when does hospice come in
Soulful Compassionate Care
Locations in Tucson and Tubac, Arizona
Se Habla Espa ol
Give us a call today!
Keep her in your arms.
Hear the words I love you .
Never miss a smile.
We have many helpful resources for potential patients and their families. Start with learning about when and why hospice care can benefit you.
Our physician resources can help you support your patients. When it’s time to have the conversation about hospice care, start with our helpful tips.
We cultivate partnerships with health professionals, including various facility partners, to provide our mutual patients the best care.
We Can’t Do It Without You!
We cannot provide our services to those in need without your help! Whether volunteering your time or donating financially, you can make a difference.
Though there are many reasons why you should ask your doctor for Soulistic Hospice by name, here are just four of them:
- Experience: The professionals who make up the Soulistic Hospice team have extensive experience in their field of practice, and create a unified force of knowledge and expertise that helps each individual we serve to take control of his or her life and manage illness.
- Local: As a locally owned and operated hospice service, we are able to focus on the needs of our community and patients. As part of this effort, we provide bilingual hospice care professionals to serve our Spanish-speaking patients and their families.
- Nonprofit: As a nonprofit service, Soulistic Hospice strives to serve everyone regardless of their ability to pay. Your support helps us to care for those less fortunate.
- Faith Based: As a faith based hospice, we embody the heart and soul of what hospice was meant to be. Many of our team members are Interfaith Ministers who have committed their lives to providing loving service to all of humanity.
Call Soulistic Hospice for the support, care, and comfort you or your family needs. We operate throughout Arizona and have hospices in Tucson, Sahuarita, Green Valley, Arivaca, Amado, Tubac, Rio Rico, Nogales, Patagonia, Sonoita, and Elgin.
Quote of the Week
“I think that innate within all humans is the desire to always reach for something higher, something more divine.”
Ni nn Emerson Chase
Go to Event Calendar
Recently Completed Event
Are Your Affairs in Order?
The Peaks at Santa Rita
Thu. Jun 01, 2017 9:30am – 10:30am
Come and find out information on if your paperwork is in order. Make sure all documents are correct and signed and how to do .
Most Recent Video
Hannabelle’s Wonderful Life
Posted on Dec 22, 2016 by Video provided by National Hospice and Palliative Care
After talks with her doctors, it was clear that further curative care for her condition was not going to extend Hannabelle s life, .
From the Archives
A Dance For Gloria
Grandma Luk’s Touching Story
We Honor Veterans
Choosing a Hospice
5 Ways Hospice Helps
Call: (520) 398-2333
Fax: (520) 398-9524
Se Habla Espa ol
Appendix A to Part 92 Notice Informing Individuals about Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Discrimination is Against the Law
Soulistic Medical Institute Healing Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Soulistic Medical Institute does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Soulistic Medical Institute Healing Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact our Compliance Officer, LeAnn Swinehart.
If you believe that Soulistic Medical Institute Healing Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
LeAnn Swinehart, Compliance Officer 20 Calle Iglesia Tubac, AZ 85646-1990 520-398-2333 OR 520-882-4111