Seamlessly integrate low-cost USPS shipping into your existing operations
With Stamps.com, you can easily integrate USPS shipping services into your existing warehouse workflow. Wherever, whenever, however you need USPS services, Stamps.com delivers. Integrated directly into your e-commerce platform? Sure. Warehouse, transportation or ERP management systems? No problem. API? Easy. Stamps.com gives you the power to completely customize the shipping process to meet the needs of your business. Best of all, we make the USPS as easy to use as any private carrier. including USPS invoicing.
What are my options?
- XML Import/Export and ODBC Connectivity
- Multi-Carrier Shipping and Warehouse Management System Integrations
- Stamps.com Web Services API
Automation makes USPS shipping easier
You may think that adding USPS shipping to your warehouse workflow is a lot of hassle. It s not when you automate the process with Stamps.com. From importing and managing orders to selecting the best shipping methods, Stamps.com can help your warehouse practically run itself faster, smarter and more efficiently.
- Selects best rates based on custom shipping rules and customer preferences
- Links multiple workstations and warehouses for better control and visibility
- Auto-generates USPS-compliant labels and documents (Domestic and International)
- Improves shipping operational efficiencies and transportation costs
- Automates tracking post-back in ODBC using export files
- Improves delivery accuracy with automated address cleansing
Unmatched speed and proven reliability
You don t have time to sit and wait for orders to be processed and shipped. Not a worry with Stamps.com. With lightning-fast batch shipping and API, Stamps.com can process thousands of orders in minutes.
Of course, speed means nothing without reliability. Stamps.com service architecture incorporates redundancy at all levels of our operations from our server farms to our emergency power infrastructure. Our commitment to availability includes the ability to operate our service from two geographically diverse data centers. With a 99.9% uptime that leads the industry, it s no wonder Amazon.com, USPS.com and Intuit count on us for their shipping technology along with nearly 650,000 other Stamps.com customers that process over 3,000,000 shipments daily.
USPS shipping and technology experts at your service 24/7
We ve built an amazing customer support team that goes beyond simply assisting you with technical questions. These are postage experts, trained to navigate you through the intricacies of shipping with the USPS. Our goal is to help you spend less time on shipping and more time on your business.
- Dedicated account managers
- Specialized tech team guaranteed to respond 24/7
- Experienced logistics, supply chain and small parcel experts
- Our experts work directly with USPS (OIS) to solve issues
- Shipping consultations at no extra cost
- TOLL-FREE TELEPHONE SUPPORT TEAM LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES
- CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM OF THE YEAR WINNER
Your Stamps.com Offer
Service Fee and Trial Details
If you stay with Stamps.com past the trial period, you will be charged $15.99 a month for the Stamps.com service, including the $15.99 fee for the first month. You can cancel your services at any time.
FREE 5lb Digital Scale
As a new Stamps.com customer you will receive a FREE 5 lb. Digital Scale. The scale is a $50 value and is yours to keep with no additional obligation. Just pay for shipping and handling (typically $9.99 or less).
$25 Postage Offer
As a new Stamps.com customer you will receive $5 in free postage that you can use during your trial period. After you complete your trial period, you are eligible for an additional $20 in postage. We will give you two $10 postage coupons. You can redeem one coupon per month once you complete your trial.
FREE Supplies Kit
To help you get started we will ship you a free Supplies Kit that includes free postage labels to use with the service (a $5 value). However, you don’t need to wait for the Supplies Kit to arrive in order to print postage. You can immediately take advantage of features such as printing shipping labels on plain paper or printing postage directly on envelopes!