#ms #taxation, #robert #morris #university
BSBA – MS in Taxation
The integrated BSBA/MS in Taxation degree program will help students develop unique expertise and increase their value and choices in the career marketplace. This innovative and flexible program links the fundamentals that are learned at the BSBA level and provides a firm background in all of the major areas of federal and state taxation.
- Integrated Programs Application
- 3.25 GPA
- 88-109 earned credits
- GMAT score (470 minimum score required)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- 3-5 paragraph describing your interest in earning the degree
- Completion of at least 9 accounting credits from the following list: Intermediate Fin Acct I, Intermediate Fin Acct II, Federal Taxes I, Federal Taxes II
- It is strongly recommended that students complete Federal Taxes II before starting the program
- Fall start only
- 2 open business electives
- The program requires that students complete 150 credits to earn both the BSBA and MS Taxation
- Graduate courses are offered in 8 week accelerated sessions
- Courses are offered on Saturday’s from 8:00-noon and 1:00-5:00 p.m.
- Maintain RMU Merit Award for up to 10 semesters
- Earn both BSBA and MST in as little as 5 years
- The Integrated Flat Rate tuition is just a little over $1200 more per year that the Traditional Flat Rate tuition. Traditional graduate students pay per credit, the flat rate option provides a large savings.
- Scholarships are not awarded to traditional graduate students, as an Integrated student you will be eligible for your RMU Merit Award for up to 10 semesters.
- Integrated students will forgo earning their bachelor’s degree until all necessary academic requirements at both the undergraduate and graduate level have been met
- Students graduate one time with both degrees