San Diego Bankruptcy Attorney
Get a Fresh Start for You and Your Family
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy forgives some or all of your debts so you can start fresh. Debts that can be forgiven include credit cards, medical bills, judgments, even some home mortgages if they exceed the value of your home! You have to qualify to have your debts forgiven and start fresh. Basically, if you are unable to pay your bills in a timely manner and have not filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the prior eight years, you may qualify to have your debts forgiven and start fresh
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a form of interest-free debt consolidation where you pay the bankruptcy trustee every month for three to five years and he pays your creditors some percentage of what you owe them. At the end of the term of the rest of your remaining debts are forgiven It is appropriate for debtors who have non- exempt assets they wish to keep, or exempt assets for which the payments are in arrears, or who earn at least the median income.
Another benefit of Chapter 13 is the opportunity to pay considerably less than what you currently owe for a vehicle you have owned for at least 2-1/2 years – you only have to pay the current fair market value of the vehicle. The rest of what you owe is unsecured debt. and like your credit cards, forgiven.
Lifeline Legal, LLP offers fast relief, low cost, 100% guaranteed. Before it costs you anything, we’ll help you determine your best legal options. We’ll put in writing exactly what we will do for you, and guarantee it 100% or your money back. It’s that simple.
Over 10,000 clients like you have discovered a better way to get the fast, friendly, low cost legal help they need. Call today. You’ll be glad you did!
Lifeline Legal can help you solve all of the following problems:
- Your house is being foreclosed or your car is about to be repossessed or your wages are being garnished and you want to stop it?
- You’re in over your head in debt, and with all the interest and late charges, the balances just keep going up?
- Someone has a judgment against you or a repo’d vehicle didn’t sell for what you owed, and you just can’t bring yourself to pay what they want?
- You’ve incurred some debt (medical bills, perhaps) which you are simply unable to pay?
- There has been a change in your income or other circumstances which make it impossible to keep up with the minimum payments anymore?
- Someone else has incurred debt for which you, too, are liable (a former spouse, perhaps, or a family member for whom you’ve co-signed), and they are not servicing the debt appropriately?
- You’re caught in a vicious circle of incurring new debt to pay off old debt, ie. balance transfers or, worse, payday loans?
Has your debt become unmanageable and you need help dealing with it? Fortunately, you have come to the right place, because dealing with your debt is what we do … we are your lifeline back to financial health … whether it involves consolidation, negotiation, or bankruptcy.
And, unlike other law firms and debt relief agencies, you don’t have to make an appointment to talk to a lawyer … just call and you can have a free consultation over the phone with an attorney.
Lifeline Legal, LLP provides flat fee bankruptcy services throughout San Diego, Riverside and Orange Counties and also has an office in El Centro serving Imperial County.
Brian Whitaker, Esq
Top Contributor Award 2017
Brian Crozier Whitaker
Let me personally save you time, money and stress, like I have for over 10,000 others since 1996.
Call me at
858-560-4335. You ll be glad you did!